Reply by woodworker59

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What Is It?

View woodworker59's profile


560 posts in 2197 days

#1 posted 01-30-2013 03:27 AM

I was going to say that it looks like something you could use to cut raised panels on the TS, by putting the work piece on the gizzmo you have there and setting the angle to make the cut for the raised portion of the panel.. I am not at all sure, but thats what I thought when I saw the first pic you posted.. could be I am just an Idiot also.. papa

-- Papa...

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics