Reply by PurpLev

  • Advertise with us

Posted on blokkz

View PurpLev's profile


8535 posts in 3643 days

#1 posted 01-29-2013 03:50 PM

Mark – all you need is a flat bar (scrap) that can be clamped to your workpiece, with it’s end rounded off so that the parallel (or other) clamp can apply pressure on it in the other direction.

... heck, you don’t really have to have the ends rounded off, although it would reduce the chance of things getting pushed around.

-- ㊍ When in doubt - There is no doubt - Go the safer route.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics