Reply by peterbb

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Replacement Pressure Switch for Bar Restoration

View peterbb's profile


37 posts in 2249 days

#1 posted 01-28-2013 08:32 PM

Try Digikey or Mouser Electronics – look for “Limit Switch” or “Microswitch”

-- Peter

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics