Reply by TopamaxSurvivor

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Replacement Pressure Switch for Bar Restoration

View TopamaxSurvivor's profile


18268 posts in 3672 days

#1 posted 01-28-2013 08:02 PM

I doubt if you will find that exact switch, but any “limit switch” with NC (normally closed) contracts of an appropriate voltage and amp rating should work.

-- Bob in WW ~ "some old things are lovely, warm still with life ... of the forgotten men who made them." - D.H. Lawrence

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics