Reply by skydiver

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Replacement Pressure Switch for Bar Restoration

View skydiver's profile


15 posts in 2168 days

#1 posted 01-28-2013 03:20 PM

Survivor, don’t know where you live but even here in the seat of the silicon hills of Austin, we do not have component vendors at all anymore. Radio Shack only sells phones and have a handful of components. I had to recently source some capacitors to fix a PC monitor and it was like a Monty Python quest. I ended up having to bum some from an employee at a local tech-shop from his personal stash.

Spent the whole weekend looking online for a replacement in Grainger’s catalog and while I can’t say they don’t have what i need, I still haven’t found it. Has anyone specifically found a good supplier for furniture/cabinet project like this in the past?

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics