Reply by bandit571

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Two Antique Plane Mysteries...New Pics!!!! LQQK!

View bandit571's profile


19729 posts in 2649 days

#1 posted 01-26-2013 04:10 PM

Not sure, but I think a lever cap would be like the ones on the West German Fulton planes

They had a bar across the body like yours, and a screw-type of thick lever cap. That lateral would be above the screw in the cap.

Mine had a bolt instead of the rod. Might be like the caps on Liberty bell style planes?

-- A Planer? I'M the planer, this is what I use

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics