LumberJocks

Reply by HorizontalMike

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Assault Weapons (not political)

View HorizontalMike's profile

HorizontalMike

6938 posts in 1569 days


#1 posted 01-25-2013 01:27 PM

Mark: ”...This is a thread about gun control….”

As it should be, and to discriminate on WHO you control access to guns is what it is all about. To target restrictions only to those who commit 5% of all violent crimes is misguided at best, and criminally negligent at worst. What about the OTHER 95% who commit violent crimes?... Just sayin’

-- HorizontalMike -- "Woodpeckers understand..."


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

GardenTenders.com :: gardening showcase