Reply by TopamaxSurvivor

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Assault Weapons (not political)

View TopamaxSurvivor's profile


18249 posts in 3644 days

#1 posted 01-25-2013 04:24 AM

Jim, You have to pay a tax and be registered with the Treasury Dept to own one. They are legal to own in WA state with proper federal paperwork, but illegal to fire in the state.

That would be a very spendy habit, feeding one of those hungry beast enough ammo to keep it happy ;-)

-- Bob in WW ~ "some old things are lovely, warm still with life ... of the forgotten men who made them." - D.H. Lawrence

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics