Reply by PaulLL

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What do call that thingy?

View PaulLL's profile


160 posts in 1970 days

#1 posted 01-19-2013 03:54 AM

What kind of tool do you want to mount to the top? I’ve only seen custom made units, but was just thinking maybe you could use a sewing table, some of those are set up to have the sewing machine sit inside and then you can pull open the lid and it will come up from the bottom.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics