Reply by Elizabeth

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What do call that thingy?

View Elizabeth's profile


817 posts in 3141 days

#1 posted 01-19-2013 03:47 AM

I’ve seen such a cabinet used for a planer; maybe searching for a flip top planer stand will find something? Off to try to google…

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics