Reply by paratrooper34

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Help identifying small bar clamps and my discovery for refurbishing them

View paratrooper34's profile


915 posts in 2921 days

#1 posted 01-16-2013 01:32 AM

I have some clamps that I bought in Germany and they are very Besseyish. The brand name is Wisent. Sold at German box store equivalents. Yours look like those.

-- Mike

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics