Reply by MedicKen

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Problems with table saw tripping circuit

View MedicKen's profile


1615 posts in 3455 days

#1 posted 01-09-2013 04:43 PM

Did you see this? From the Grizz site

NOTICE: 110V operation requires part #T23999 circuit breaker and wiring procedures that must be completed by an electrician or other qualified service personnel. See Owner’s Manual for details.

-- My job is to give my kids things to discuss with their

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics