Reply by knotscott

  • Advertise with us

Posted on New Craftsman Table Saw - New Woodworker

View knotscott's profile


8008 posts in 3370 days

#1 posted 01-04-2013 10:41 AM

The Craftsman 21833 is pretty much the same saw as the current Ridgid contractor saw (R4512). If you can, I’d return the saw you’ve got, and get a full size belt drive saw with an induction motor.

Tips for Buying a Table Saw

-- Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics