Reply by oluf

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Advice on correcting warped vanity top?

View oluf's profile


260 posts in 3033 days

#1 posted 01-02-2013 05:46 AM

Could you add a mirror frame to the back side that was stiff enough to pull the panel flat. Just attach the cross grain frame pieces at the center of the panel so that there can be movement with moisture.

-- Nils, So. Central MI. Wood is honest.Take the effort to understand what it has to tell you before you try to change it.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics