Reply by Jim Finn

  • Advertise with us

Posted on self leveling finish?

View Jim Finn's profile

Jim Finn

1846 posts in 1766 days

#1 posted 12-29-2012 10:02 PM

3 inches round? I would just call it a cup holder.

-- In God We Trust

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics