Reply by Sylvain

  • Advertise with us

Posted on drafting table design

View Sylvain's profile


706 posts in 2494 days

#1 posted 12-27-2012 03:59 PM

I would think they have used something like this (I don’t know how it is called in English):

both for the front support as for the back support.

But maybe with the grooves vertically instead of horirontally, a bit like bed harware.
Look here to see what I mean :

-- Sylvain, Brussels, Belgium, Europe - The more I learn, the more there is to learn

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics