Reply by Earlextech

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Cherry Plywood for Cabinet Panels?

View Earlextech's profile


1162 posts in 2720 days

#1 posted 12-24-2012 02:55 PM

For flat panel doors I have always used “reverse raised panel, solid wood”. This way you avoid the cheap sound of a 1/4” panel when a door closes and it eliminates any staining issues.

-- Sam Hamory - The project is never finished until its "Finished"!

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics