Reply by derosa

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Stupid Question (?)

View derosa's profile


1577 posts in 2831 days

#1 posted 12-19-2012 03:51 AM
You’re looking for something like this to make the frame, it cuts the profiles into the rails and stiles to that you will have nice corners that carry the roundover all the way through the corner while keeping it a sharp 90*. These also create the groove that the panel will fit in. Fitting the panel will be the easy part, harder is making sure everything lines up the way you want and is square, then just cut the panel to match.

-- --Rev. Russ in NY-- A posse ad esse

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics