Reply by buildds

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Stupid Question (?)

View buildds's profile


3 posts in 1951 days

#1 posted 12-19-2012 03:04 AM

The inside edges of the frame sides can be profiled with a router, then the frame and panel is assembled.

This is the part I was referring to. It doesn’t look like the inside edges of the frame piece are routered all the way around, but maybe I’m wrong. If they are, do you know what type of bit would work well for this?

I’m planning to assemble the square facing piece with 45 degree mitered edges. What is the best way to get a clean look connecting these? Use a biscuit and wood glue? Dowels?

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics