Reply by Rick_M

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Types of Tenons

View Rick_M's profile


10835 posts in 2255 days

#1 posted 12-17-2012 04:25 AM

The bottom one is used in frame and panel doors since you have to cut the groove anyway. There are several variations.


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics