Reply by Wdwerker

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Confused about "Shaker" Style

View Wdwerker's profile


333 posts in 2232 days

#1 posted 12-09-2012 02:15 AM

Some of the old shaker pieces I have repaired had the raised panel on the back or inside. The panel raise is done to fit the panel into the frame or drawer bottom, not for decoration.

-- Fine Custom Woodwork since 1978

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics