Reply by bondogaposis

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Confused about "Shaker" Style

View bondogaposis's profile


4683 posts in 2316 days

#1 posted 12-08-2012 05:07 AM

Many shaker pieces use flat panels, but there are exceptions. Here is one from a book I have.

-- Bondo Gaposis

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics