Reply by ShaneA

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Confused about "Shaker" Style

View ShaneA's profile


6929 posts in 2596 days

#1 posted 12-08-2012 04:35 AM

Hmm, I have always associated shaker style with flat panels. But, I guess rules are meant to be broken.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics