Reply by a1Jim

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What is wrong with this picture?????

View a1Jim's profile


117085 posts in 3570 days

#1 posted 12-05-2012 04:31 AM

It always pays to check with the city yourself. If all you need is a fire wall it just amounts to 5/8 dry wall between you and the neighbor,It will probably be cheaper than moving and if your lucky you can get your landlord to pay the cost.
You might approach it as if your doing him a favor so he can not have an empty unit. :))

-- wood crafting & woodworking classes

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics