Reply by Cole Tallerman

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Drill Press Woes

View Cole Tallerman's profile

Cole Tallerman

392 posts in 2209 days

#1 posted 12-03-2012 03:02 AM

There is a newish class of drill presses called heavy duty bench top drill presses. They have the same heads as there larger brothers but they sit on a short bench.



DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics