Reply by bruc101

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Used Grizzly table saw

View bruc101's profile


1200 posts in 3538 days

#1 posted 11-19-2012 04:57 AM

Buy it. Call Grizzly and get them to send you a motor cover panel, probably about 40 bucks. You’ll need it if you’re going to use a dust collector on it.

-- Bruce Free Plans

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics