Reply by Kreegan

  • Advertise with us

Posted on what brand do you use for Paste Finishing Wax?

View Kreegan's profile


1452 posts in 2115 days

#1 posted 11-12-2012 01:37 AM

Staples for turning. Minwax for normal projects. Johnson’s for cast iron.


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics