Reply by Jonathan

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What was the name of that brush?

View Jonathan's profile


2608 posts in 3045 days

#1 posted 11-11-2012 02:48 PM


I tried the link you included, but it wouldn’t work for me.

Here’s a link to their homepage: Tools For Working Wood

And here’s a link to the waterborne finish brush.

Just thought I’d add those for others trying to find this product.

-- Jonathan, Denver, CO "Constructive criticism is welcome and valued as it gives me new perspectives and helps me to advance as a woodworker."

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics