LumberJocks

Reply by Charlie

  • Advertise with us

Posted on nut allergies

View Charlie's profile

Charlie

1017 posts in 940 days


#1 posted 11-08-2012 02:11 PM

If he has a nut allergy, then don’t use ANYTHING related to nuts. No oils, no wood, no nothing. I worked with a guy that had a nut allergy. If someone made Hazelnut COFFEE, he couldn’t be in the building. Just the airborne stuff in the vapors would cause a reaction. Now I’m sure there are various levels of sensitivity as with any allergy, but don’t take a chance. Avoid anything related to nuts.
You can safely and easily use mineral oil on the cutting board. It’s very plain. It ain’t fancy. But it’s also very safe.


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

GardenTenders.com :: gardening showcase