Reply by MrRon

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Workbench catch all tray on back?

View MrRon's profile


4793 posts in 3265 days

#1 posted 11-04-2012 08:09 PM

For lack of a better name, I would call it a gutter.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics