Reply by johnstoneb

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Workbench catch all tray on back?

View johnstoneb's profile


2915 posts in 2172 days

#1 posted 11-04-2012 04:10 PM

Sound like you have a pretty good name for it. It’s normally just called a tool tray. there is no standard size for them. I have one on my bench and the way I use my bench it is handy. If I had the bench in the middle of my shop and worked around all sides I wouldn’t want one on the bench.

-- Bruce, Boise, ID

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics