Reply by Lee Barker

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What was the name of that brush?

View Lee Barker's profile

Lee Barker

2170 posts in 2875 days

#1 posted 11-03-2012 01:35 AM

I am likely your guy, Ken.

I have raved about the Gramercy brush for waterborne finishes from these guys.

Go to Shop, the Gramercy Tools, and quite a ways down the list you’ll find the brushes; three sizes.

Note that their location is Brooklyn. It might take a little patience.



-- " his brain, which is as dry as the remainder biscuit after a voyage, he hath strange places cramm'd with observation, the which he vents in mangled forms." --Shakespeare, "As You Like It"

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics