Reply by Bill White

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Stanley #2

View Bill White's profile

Bill White

4948 posts in 3986 days

#1 posted 10-31-2012 02:12 PM

Highland Woodworking has a repair kit and replacement totes and knobs.
The tote is the rear grip, the knob is the front grip. Be sure that you’re clear with your terminology as you place orders.
There is a tall knob and a short (usually referred to as the “mushroom” style) knob. Which does your plane have?


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics