Reply by JL7

  • Advertise with us

Posted on The Stumpy Nubs Workshop... The best woodworking show since the invention of wood!

View JL7's profile


8667 posts in 2990 days

#1 posted 10-17-2012 10:53 AM

Mornin’ all,

Ham – congrats on the new guitar! 80/20 is really the company name usually associated with this stuff ( The stuff I have is actually made by Parker IPS. They do call out the profiles based on cross section. The stuff I have is 40mm, so 40-40 for the square stuff and 40-80 for the rectangular stuff.

The stuff can be used for lots of things, including your floor, but it’s really spendy!! I got mine for the cost of cleaning it up….I’ve used this stuff to build my router table and also my workbench base…......very sturdy for sure…..

Have a great day!

-- Jeff .... Minnesota, USA

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics