Reply by Roz

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Alien artist ??

View Roz's profile


1699 posts in 3753 days

#1 posted 10-07-2012 04:16 PM

I think all you have to do is talk with a US certified tax accountant to get the info you need to remain within the law.

-- Terry Roswell, L.A. (Lower Alabama) "Life is what happens to you when you are making other plans."

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics