Reply by cathyb

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Alien artist ??

View cathyb's profile


768 posts in 3242 days

#1 posted 10-05-2012 02:06 PM

I think selling your pieces on the internet or through a local art gallery would be the best solution. As for the income, if you don’t have dual citizenship your taxes would be due in Canada. Until you get your website up and running consider eBay or Etsy as a resource. I’m sure there are other websites out there that would give your work the exposure they deserve. Good luck,,,,,,,

-- cathyb, Hawaii,

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics