Reply by CharlieM1958

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Frankenplane help

View CharlieM1958's profile


16274 posts in 4218 days

#1 posted 10-05-2012 01:20 PM

Yeah, it’s similar to the Stanley Four Square, but they all had the Stanley name as far as I know.

What about the lateral adjustment lever? Is it made like a Stanley? It should also have Stanley stamped on it.

-- Charlie M. "Woodworking - patience = firewood"

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics