Reply by Don "Dances with Wood" Butler

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What is this clamping system?

View Don "Dances with Wood" Butler's profile

Don "Dances with Wood" Butler

1051 posts in 2393 days

#1 posted 10-05-2012 12:32 PM

I have a clamp like that that was purchased some years ago from Kreg as part of their pocket hole joining system.

-- Will trade wife's yarn for wood.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics