Reply by Murdock

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Knife-edges on workbenches?

View Murdock's profile


128 posts in 2480 days

#1 posted 10-04-2012 07:39 PM

I would use either a round over or a chamfer. I chose a chamfer for my bench works well fro me

-- "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics