Reply by MonteCristo

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Alien artist ??

View MonteCristo's profile


2099 posts in 2151 days

#1 posted 10-04-2012 05:38 PM

My “gut” reaction is that it sounds a lot like you need a work permit or similar if you don’t have residency in the USA.

-- Dwight - "Free legal advice available - contact Dewey, Cheetam & Howe""

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics