Reply by Charlie

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Alien artist ??

View Charlie's profile


1100 posts in 2285 days

#1 posted 10-04-2012 05:16 PM

You are not working in the US if your studio (or shop) is in Canada and that’s where the pieces are created.

However, I think you should be asking this of legal council in Canada to get the straight story. I know I’m not a tax/customs/fee-and-license expert.

If it’s only a couple hundred dollars, ship the stuff to AZ and let them worry about it. That’s assuming you’re selling to the place in AZ and THEY’re actually retailing the items. If it’s consignment, ..... not enough information and any advice offered might just as well be a guess. :)

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics