Reply by cabmaker

  • Advertise with us

Posted on False drawer fronts on fine furniture?

View cabmaker's profile


1735 posts in 2833 days

#1 posted 10-02-2012 08:08 PM

Jim, sounds like you prefer to do thru type. I guess that explains what you mean by false drawer front. There is no such thing on a working drawer. Do you mean using an applied drawer front (thus making thrus easier) in leau of doing half blinds in the drawer head ? Either way is easy, so have it yur way. I dont think yull be under the scrutiny of a musem curator. Enjoy the journey JB

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics