Reply by Richforever

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Question: How do you buy and use euro hinges?

View Richforever's profile


757 posts in 3743 days

#1 posted 09-11-2012 07:38 PM

I’ve used EZ Mount hinges. They are sold by a cabinet maker and retailed thru Woodcraft also. There are jigs and measurements that make them easy to install. They are soft-closing and work great.

-- Rich, Seattle, WA

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics