Reply by Dallas

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Rust removal from cast iron

View Dallas's profile


3599 posts in 2456 days

#1 posted 08-28-2012 12:19 AM

A pneumatic angled die grinder with a roloc disc attachment and either different levels of pads or you could use the diamond roloc finger discs like this:

If you use a conservative, steady hand you can a chieve a nice brushed metal finish, then cover with Johnson’s Paste Wax.

-- Improvise.... Adapt...... Overcome!

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics