Reply by Woodknack

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Help with a Kreg pocket hole system

View Woodknack's profile (online now)


11631 posts in 2380 days

#1 posted 08-27-2012 08:59 AM

You have 3 different jigs, the yellow is the K4, blue is the mini-Kreg, red is the original Kreg Jig (No longer sold. It was replaced by the R3/Junior). The original has 3 parts: the main body that you drill through, an extension for thicker wood like 2×4s, and the little piece to the right of the red box is a stop that you hook over the end of your workpiece. I have no idea what the other blue plastic parts are. On the right you have your square drive bits, stepped drill bit, and Vice Grip clamp which is used with the Mini and Original.

-- Rick M,

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics