Reply by MichaelT77

  • Advertise with us

Posted on aggressive angle grinder attachment for woodcarving

View MichaelT77's profile


115 posts in 2107 days

#1 posted 08-16-2012 09:55 AM

While I was waiting for my first posting to be approved, I did a lot of searching on the Internet, and found the answer to my own question. This thing is called a Kutzall. I’m attaching a photo.

While I’m here, though, I wanted to say that I really like this web site. I just stumbled upon it a couple days ago. I’m both impressed and intimidated by some of the beautiful woodwork I’ve seen here. It’s also the first site that I’ve joined that has resulted in several welcome aboard messages. I appreciate that.

-- Michael T, Pittsburgh, PA

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics