LumberJocks

Reply by Oldtool

  • Advertise with us

Posted on trying to steal my sweat

View Oldtool's profile

Oldtool

1887 posts in 912 days


#1 posted 08-09-2012 04:03 AM

Wow, you seem really steamed. Hope you didn’t loose anything on this venture.
I haven’t sold any of my work, but if I did, I would only build for a client with the understanding up front that they pay 25% up front to order a piece ( this to show they really want the build and cover materials), and the remaining 75% plus shipping due at time of shipping. No final payment, no shipment. This is the only way you can protect yourself.
I checked a few sites for professionals, and this is what they seem to do.
Hope this helps.

-- "I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The point is to bring them the real facts." - Abraham Lincoln


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

GardenTenders.com :: gardening showcase