Reply by PPK

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Unknown tool

View PPK's profile


1244 posts in 1043 days

#1 posted 06-13-2018 04:57 PM

It looks like a pickle bar (used for prying out ball joints on a vehicle, or the like) in combination with a square wrench! It’s a specialty tool it looks like. I really do not know what it is!

-- Pete

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics