Reply by Tomj

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Do you say joiner or jointer?

View Tomj's profile


204 posts in 2406 days

#1 posted 07-27-2012 07:49 PM

I believe in Europe a Jointer is called a planer.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics