Reply by joek30296

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Do you say joiner or jointer?

View joek30296's profile


53 posts in 2834 days

#1 posted 07-27-2012 06:39 PM

If you’re talking about a machine for preparing an edge or face for gluing, planing, etc., it’s called a jointer.


-- "There are two theories to arguing with a woman....neither of them work"

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics